Photography 20 Lesson 5.1 Question 5:

 5. Original Image: 

Curve Adjustment 1: 


Curve Adjustment with eyedroppers: 


I prefer the first image better. I like how light and bright it is. It also adds a blue color that suits the flowers nicely. I also like how it looks like it is glowing.

Original Image: 

Curve Adjustment 1:


Curve Adjustment with eyedroppers:


I prefer image one. I like how dark the background is. It makes the pot stand out. The brick leading up to the pot is visible and has a shine to it. I also like how you can see the cross through the window, but the brick in front of the window is dark. It almost appears to have no background, which I find neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychology 20 Lesson 7.1 Question 6

 6. The original images: My Triptych: My tittle: I shrunk grandma!! My triptych on a wall: