Photography 20 Lesson 4.1

 Question 1:

1.

This is my model

This is the image from the Workbook, number 4

2. 
This is from the Workbook, number 5
This is my model


3. 
This is my model
This is the workbook's model, number 11

4. 
This is my model
This is the workbook model, number 14

5. 
This is my model
This is the workbook model, number 16

I think I prefer logo number 4. I like the way the letters are, and the colors used. I also like the design in the middle of the logo, as you can tell it has something to do with animals. I also like in the middle of the paw prints; you can see the faint outline of a dog. So, overall, I prefer logo number 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychology 20 Lesson 7.1 Question 6

 6. The original images: My Triptych: My tittle: I shrunk grandma!! My triptych on a wall: