Photography 20 Lesson 2.3 Question 3

 Question 3, for assignment 2.3:

1/1600 at F3.5 ISO 320 and EC +-0
1/1600 at F3.5 ISO 320 and EC +1/3.
1/1600 at F3.5 ISO 320 and EC -1/3

I prefer the second image, or the middle image. It looks slightly brighter than the rest and brightens the color of the grass. The first image almost looks dull, and the last image makes the grass look darker.

1/60 at F3.4 ISO 1600 and EC -1/3
1/30 at F3.4 ISO 1600 and EC +1/3
1/40 at F3.4 ISO 1600 and EC +-0

For the above photos. I would say I prefer the second or middle image again. I love how bright it looks. The books and supplies on the shelves pop. Everything looks vibrant. The first photo is too dull, and the last image is close, however it isn't as bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychology 20 Lesson 7.1 Question 6

 6. The original images: My Triptych: My tittle: I shrunk grandma!! My triptych on a wall: